Hand Sanitizer on my penis

Hello, I was recently had sex with a girl that I just met and re-used a condom that I used once before with her. Not knowing whether it was inside out, I just used the side I was most comfortable with and added some hand sanitizer inside just in case. It did burn a bit soon after, but just didn't think it would do any harm. Now, I have this dark reddish sore on the opening part of my penis. Kind of looks like it is scarring a bit. It is mainly near the opening edge of the penis. I am hoping it is just an bad reaction to the sanitizer and not some std I picked up from the girl. There is no discharge of anything or severe burning when I urinate, just a bit sore at the tip. Please help.

I give you credit for ingenuity and resourcefulness but reusing a condom is not a good idea - mostly as it is more likely to break. If the condom was washed and dried, there is no risk for STD transmission with reuse.

The hand sanitizer almost certainly is the cause or your sore penis. This can cause more inflammation and actually make you more at risk for STD (including HIV) infection. Don't do that again. Soap and water is your friend.

Stripper Bite
Lying about HIV status