Apr 6, 2013
Should I be concerned if a stripper bites my chest over my shirt a few times? I am not sure if I should get tested as a result. I did not see any red marks the next day but I am not certain what to look for. Don
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You would have more of a chance of catching rabies than HIV from such bites.
You should not get an HIV test just because of this but because everyone who has ever had sex should.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.