not sure

Dear David , Hope all well , I asked a question related to an incident happened with me , i slept with a female " during the tart of her Monthly period ", I used condom , when i noticed the blood i took my penis out and started frottage ? " rubbing " during the rubbing unfortunately condom seem to have broke and once i realized i took it off and jerked my self off , This female tested Positive , which made me more panic , i could not wait , went for a test on the 14th day exact. according to my dr and the lab they used 2 tests ( Rapid P24 , and some test for Viral DNA " , the lab says the rapid P24 is a good detector at 2 - 3 weeks , and the DNA is good detector at 10 days onwards , thanks god both came negative , in the last 2 days i feel some pinching near the Genital area ( i mean the area between penis and lower abdominal , my questions are 1- taking the above facts am i at Big risk ? 2- How good the tests i made or not worth at all at 14 days ? 3- why this pinching at that area ? can that be HIV attacking the lymphatic cells in that area ? sorry again for such long question and await your advise soonest pls

Your exposure does not seem significant as far as HIV transmission is concerned. Your HIV testing indicates you were indeed not infected with HIV.

re yellow eyes atazanavir /and facial wasting.
Stripper Bite