The fingers and penises of our lives. FEAR! :-(

Hello, Dr. Wohl! Long story short: I was taking a bath when i noticed a little bit of skin coming out of my cuticle on my middle finger. I pulled it out and a little point of blood appeared. I cleaned my finger and the blood disappeared however leaving a burning sensation and a very red skin. 4 to 5 hours later, i was in a club. I ended up kissing a guy and he pulled his penis out of his pants. It was not very hard, but it was moist. I touched it for about 1 minute when i suddenly remembered the very small reddish little burning "cut" on my finger! I panicked because of the fear of having some precum touching the very tiny little reddish "cut" (but with NO blood!). I put my finger on the guys mouth (in order to kill anything with his saliva) and i went to the bathroom, where i washed my hands with soap. Was it a risk??? I have been reading a lot, but i am still afraid... thank you very much! The answers this site has been giving us are priceless! you are angels! and ps: how can i donate? I am from Brazil... K.

Dear K,

No risk. At all. Really.

Asked several times Still no answer Don't Ignore this time PLS!!!!
!!!!Regarding my 2 year old...please answer!!!