Asked several times Still no answer Don't Ignore this time PLS!!!!
Apr 6, 2013
I had sex with prostitute 5 years back and those days I had so many HIV related symptoms But I never tested for HIV until this year february I did HIV Ag/Ab(4th generation) test came back negative. doctor I have to ask is this test conclusive.I have heard that this test not accurate to detect advance stages of HIV should I do antibody only test such as 3rd gen ELISA ?
Response from Dr. Wohl
You heard incorrectly. This is a great test and it is conclusive that you are negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.