My doc prescription for me /retake cdc
Apr 5, 2013
I had a pap smear/hivtest done on 03/26/02013. I just got a letter today from my doctor for a prescription pickup and a cdc test retake in 2 month. Does this mean I have hiv?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm sorry this is a hard question to answer not knowing what the prescription is and what exactly the letter stated. If your HIV test did come back positive the office should have you come in to tell you the test results. I would call your doctor's office and ask what this all means.
Sorry I cannot be of anymore help.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.