Doctor shannon please help me.
Apr 5, 2013
what the accuaracy of a hiv 4th generation antiboady test . i have done this tes 4 times so far..6,12,14 weeks and 6 months after my possible exposure.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Testing guidelines are at 90 days post exposure if there are no other exposures during this time are conclusive. So having a test run at 6 months post exposure and it being negative than so are you!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Bumps Around Genitals And Hiv
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.