Doctor shannon please help me.
Apr 5, 2013
what the accuaracy of a hiv 4th generation antiboady test . i have done this tes 4 times so far..6,12,14 weeks and 6 months after my possible exposure.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Testing guidelines are at 90 days post exposure if there are no other exposures during this time are conclusive. So having a test run at 6 months post exposure and it being negative than so are you!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Will Most People Get A Rash With Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms After 3 Days
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.