Hiv From Hair Trimmer In saloon

Dear Sir, Five days back i went for a hair cut. The Barbar used reused trimmer for cutting my hair. I also got a cut from Trimmer during this work. There is at least 3-4 minute difference for reuse of trimmer. Will these pose any risk to HIV.

I have no other kind of exposure for HIV in my life. But i am very anxious person. Always think about disease and study it in internet. Please suggest. Partha Majumder

Hi This is not a risk for HIV transmission. The "good" thing about HIV is that it begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. So if there happened to be blood on the clippers it would have died and would be unable to transmit to you.

Exposure, test results, need opinion
French Kissing and Nipple bitting HIV?