Help Dr Shannon! i am getting married soon and is afraid of getting HIV

Hi Dr Shannon,I need your advice

2 Weeks ago,i had protected sex with a sex worker who claimed herself to be working only as a part-timer and also did a HIV check-up 1 week before having sex with me and the result was negative.But,i don't know whether i can believe her words.But i can tell she has a good hygiene.

She gave me oral sex and vaginal intercourse only.We had protected sex throughout the whole process.However,after i ejaculated,i continued having vagina intercourse with her for probably 5-10 Seconds . Even though my dick starts to soften,the condom is still covering me.There is some space at the condom in front filled with my semen , i wonder is it normal because i am a virgin at that time. What if the vagina fluid enters the condom when my dick soften,will i be infected with hiv?I am getting married soon and wanna live a normal life.I really regret what i have done and will not do it again.We only had sex for about 10 minutes.

After sex,i had a quick wash before going home to take a bath again to make sure i am clean.

Hi The good news is you used a condom and condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. It is normal to have extra space in the condom after you ejaculate, withdrawing and washing up is the next great thing to do.

Condom Question
Exposure, test results, need opinion