I am confused by the different answers

Dr. Wohl says that you cannot be infected if the condom does not break and stays on and is not expire. You say that people who use condoms are still at risk. Since this is called "Ask the expert" section, I please need your help and if you can tell me why is a condom not safe. To be honest, I feel bad for one reason, I always that condoms protect, and I had protected sex. you now say it does not fully protect. I need to know why please.

Hi Your question actually caused a conversation with the team who answers questions here. And this is the consensus and we all agree on it. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

HIV card Test
Sex with Prostitute with Condom and oral sex also....