Help

during the weekend i went to a bar, i woke up in the morning and noticed a few red smudges on my finger and plam,im scared that i may of stuck my hand in some blood on/under the edge of the bar when ordering shots and that when i went to grab the shot i may of got blood in the liquid since the shot was filled to the top or that i may of got blood on the rim of the glass. I then took the shot Am i at risk of hiv?

Hi HIV is not transmitted via casual contact. If indeed it was blood on the counter, first of course it would have to have HIV and if it did HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and unable to infect. The blood would have to have just been placed there as you were placing your hand there or coming into contact with it and you would have to have an open wound on your hand.

The risk is extremely low for HIV transmission to occur in this manner.

Can I get infected without hard sex
HIV card Test