For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Can I get infected without hard sex

Hi Shanon, I did not have sex, but I penetrated my pens and the then immediately pulledout concerned I may come as I was tired, when I pulled out, I immediately come.

Does that expose me, there was no action what so ever, also the vagina was dry,so what is the percentate?

Hi, If I understand your question, you penetrated a vagina......this is sex! If it was sex that was unprotected than yes you put yourself at risk not just for HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days if no other exposures happen during this time than the results of the test are conclusive.

So your saying?????