|So your saying?????
Apr 4, 2013
There is no way to have hiv with a 6 month negative hiv antibody test?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is a chance of a test result coming back at 6 months as positive but that is in about 1% of the population, but again with the sensitivity of the testing increasing every day and with science we know that the majority of those infected will develop the antibodies within the first 1-2 months.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Some Has Hiv Can You Still Have Sex With A Condom On?
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- If Your Stomach Hurts Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Is Shortness Of Breath A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C If You Use A Condom During Sex?
- How I Knew I Had Early Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.