too worried

dear Shannon, happy easier , i had sex with a female during her period , they might have been few insterts for few stroks in and out then i took my penis out and took the condim off and jerked out " sorry i am trying to explain the exact position " , i had used condom and i did not notice any brakage in condom , but my worry had become very big as she tested HIV positive. this happen 2 weeks ago , and i have few questions if you dont mind 1- what was my risk ? i am at big risk ? 2- when can i do the test at the earliest and what test ?

if i need to speak to you for further details can i ? if so can i have your phone number , Not the toll free as i do not how to dial toll free as i am out Of USA Thanks

Hi The good news is that you wore a condom throughout your experience and the condom didn't break. This gives you the best protection! I'm positive and my husband is negative and we have a great sex life. Getting tested is something that everyone should do to know their status. I would recommend testing, not from your experience as it was a very low risk encounter but so you can know your status as well.

The testing guidelines are to be initially tested 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days, as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

To sum it up, your risk was very low because of the condom use.

RE: Frottage risk Please Help
So your saying?????