pleaseeeeeee..........advise....I am having mental taruma now

Dear dr. Shannon...please help me with your advise on my condition...in dec end last year I deeply kissed a girl at massage parlour..her status unknown...after 10 days around I started feeling fatigue..bodyache and headache...and continued for 5 to 6 days and then I saw a doctor...he performed my yearly normal blood test as it was pending and found all ok and said could be because of stress...I didnt tell him abt my encounter....I felt a bit better for few days and after a week again I startedhaving same symptoms....I was in my native country as I was travelling..so I again saw my doctor around feb midr ( different from earlier doctor))there...doctor saw in my first blood test report..my body fought against hbc and she asked me if I had blood transfusion..I said no but I didnt tell her again about my encounter....she again performed more blood test for urea and ast etc..cbc..and all was fine...she said looks ok and my bpdy fought back the hbc infevtion.....I came back to the country where I work...again I started slight bodyache..fatigue...and I have been reading abt sysmptoms for hiv alot..so again I went to doc march this time and told him now about my encounter...and asked him I am worried...he again performed all blood test and said I am not infected at all...and no need for any test for hiv or std..he said mentally I have absorbed this and have to stop thinking abt this....after 10 days agai now I am feeling a bit tired and havw one swollen ball type in my one of the armpit..also I have started feeling the same at my neck nodes as well......m I infecetd.......I am toooo much worrried...I have a small sweet family and I can forgive myself for such a shameful act of mine....what u feel doc....do I have any risk??... yes test is the only option but ur experienced views would matter alot for my mental situation...

Hi You cannot get HIV through kissing. HIV is not transmitted through saliva. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vagninal fluid or mother's breast milk. Since you have had many test and see a health care provider and they are unable to find anything at this point. I would say your anxiety around thinking you contracted HIV through kissing is playing a big part of this.

I Need Some Advice and Have Noone to Talk To.
un protected oral sex, got tested after 3 wekeks and after 90days (PCR QUALITATIVE TEST AND ELISA ANTIBODY TEST. BOTH WERE NEGATIVE)