Broken Condomes with sex worker

I am straight, 30 years old man. I have been having vaginal sex with a sex worker in South Africa. The condom get broken. She recognized as it is broken and told me to stop. But As she informed me latter the condom was broken a minute or so before she told me. I have been tested HIV negative a month after my sex day. I have tested and found myself being negative for several years before.

THE BIG PROBLEM THAT I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED ABOUT IS THERE WAS A DRIED SCRATCH ON MY PENIS THAT COME FROM WHILE ZIPPING MY PANTS A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE THE SEX DAY.

Though I am negative testing HIV in two places in a month time I am seeing some symptoms of the infection: coming and going headache, seemingly night sweets, seemingly sour throat, non persistent muscle, joint pain and back ache. I experience a diarrhea for one day only.

I am extremely worried because I will be marrying my loved one in Six months time and may be we will have a test together a couple of months latter or so. She is repeatedly asking for a test. We are having safe sex using condoms now because I don't want to risk my love by stupid mistake I made. I SHOULDN'T BE INFECTED FOR MY LOVE'S SAKE. SHE IS SO INNOCENT. I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER BEING HURT AND I WILL NEVER, EVEN SEE, ANY ONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE IF I PASSED THIS UNCIVILIZED ACT!

Please tell me the chance I likely have to get infected by HIV? I am VERY VERY WORRIED!Thank you for your help!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

It is unlikely that you were infected during a one-time, brief, insertive act of penetrative vaginal sex. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. I suspect that it is more likely to do with how you are feeling over the entire situation.

You should go in for a final test at 90 days. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Please respond
Hiv indeterminate with one positive antibody?