Please respond

I'm really scared devido risk a relationship I had for more than nine weeks in which the condom broke me and I scrape a little penis, since I'm on alert and insertidumbre killing me. So I do a HIV test at 9 weeks with 4 days and the result was as follows:

HIV antibodies 1-2 and HIV p24 antigen

RESULTS - nonreactive (0.20)

REFERENCE VALUES - nonreactive (less than 1.0) Method used: Microparticle Chemiluminescence (CMIA) for the simultaneous qualitative detection of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to the virus Human Immunodeficiency Type 1 and 2 Abbott Architect - Note: Should be REAGENT this analysis suggests practicing confirmatory test (Western blot). I wonder if this method is a 4th Generation Elisa and how reliable this result could be because the value (0.20) baffles me. I appreciate the attention, Many Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The 2.0 indicates a value that is still considered non-reactive or negative. This is a 4th generation test. Since this is a combo test (testing for antibodies, and the p24 antigen), I am confident that your 9 week, and 4 day result is accurate. However, I would recommend a antibody test at 90 days just to be certain. I am confident the result will be negative.

I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

What would be the reasons?
Broken Condomes with sex worker