Didn't find the answer anywhere

Dear doctor, I kissed my girlfriend several times on February. It was deep kiss and i sucked her lips. At one point i also drank a sip of water directly from her mouth. She had chapped lips that time. Exactly 10 days after that i woke up with stuffy nose, dry cough and low grade fever ( 99.4-100 F ). The fever lasted for 4 days and was gone on its own. but the cough stayed the whole week. In the 3rd day i had redness inside of my lower lip and it spread gradually in my whole mouth. It burnt while eating spicy food. but i didn't have any sore that time. The redness was gone exactly after 9 days. I also had abdominal pain that time and diarrhea that lasted for 4 days. 13-14 days after that i again had that redness in my mouth and lasted for 10 days. 1:- Are those symptoms of acute HIV infection? 2:- Can HIV pass thriugh water if there was infected blood in the water and i drink it immediately? 3:- Should i go for testing ?

I am surprised your research did not reveal some basic facts that could have assuaged your concern. Description of acute HIV, you would find, does not sound like what you describe at all. Acute HIV is much more a kin to a flu like illness where you ache and want to stay in bed. Fevers are common. Rash and mouth ulcers may or may not.

Your search should also lead you to how HIV is and is not transmitted. Cases of oral transmission of HIV among adults are extraordinarily rare and involve ginormous amounts of gum disease in both parties. Kissing does not transmit HIV. Ever. Spread the word. The water in the mouth thing: ditto.

You should get an HIV test if you have had unprotected sex with anyone in your life and you do not know your HIV status - not because you made out with a girl.

Seroconversion after 3 days?
What would be the reasons?