Risk signs of HIV and STDs

I have unprotected oral sex to a man today. He said he was positive he was clean but I'm worried because this is what I think of. When he ejaculates I immediately spit out and only bit I may have swallowed was an extremely small amount on my tounge. He didn't have anything wrong on his penis like scabs. Are there signs of STDs and HIV? Can I get rid of it if I catch it in time? When should I be tested? Please hurry I'm scared and I wanna know what to do. I might cry

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex carrier a low chance of transmission. I would not be concerned. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular. Oral sex carries a risk for Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea. Again, I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular.

You can wait until you next regularly scheduled round of STD testing.

In health,

Richard

protected sex with prostitute
Religiously Testing