protected sex with prostitute

Hi there - After searching this website i feel like i have read this question and answer a few times, but of course my mind keeps getting the best of me and i was hoping that you could clarify my risk here.

I had protected sex with a prostitute about 2 weeks ago. We had sex twice, using condoms both times. The second go around was taking a while, so she removed the condom and gave me a hand job. I understand that protected sex carries little risk for hiv transmission, but i keep worrying that she touched vaginal fluid on the condom and then immediately touched my penis and urethra while unprotected.

Could you please advise on my risk from this situation. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Condoms are on the of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and other STD's. In this case, you used a condom, so you protected yourself against HIV and many other STD's. Your worries about her "touching vaginal fluid, and then touching your penis" are unfounded. HIV is not transmitted this way.

I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Are these considered open wounds?
Risk signs of HIV and STDs