broken condom receptive anal: help

Five days ago I had anal sex with a guy and the condom broke and I had some anal bleeding but he did not ejaculate. Today we got tested and I was negative but he found out that he was positive; while we were talking about it he said he probably got infected back in January. I know I put myself at a high risk but is there a good chance I wont be positive when I get tested in June?

Please any advice would help.

Hi As you seem to be aware HIV transmission through anal sex carries THE highest risk. With your partner testing positive and with bleeding involved on your end the risk does raise, even though he didn't ejaculate there most likely was pre cum but with the condom this may have provided the prevention that you needed. It's hard to say yes you will be positive or no you won't. Because transmission doesn't always occur, just like women trying to get pregnant it doesn't always happen on the first try but sometimes it does. But because you had a condom on and even though it broke there was some protection there.

The best thing to do is stay safe and get tested in June.

immunocomb bispot.. not in archive. beg for help
Big mistake!