immunocomb bispot.. not in archive. beg for help

I am glad and i respect all of you people there doing the best job out there.. dear shanon.. plz give me some light abour the accuracy of bispot immuno comb at 4 weeks.. and also plz tel me iz it a 2nd genration method.. i live in very rural vilage in india my only hope is you.. i am verry much scared. I received oral sex frm a men 5 weaks ago. And i dnt have any cut on my penis bt i thnk if his blood came in my urethra and infect me. I am so worried i feel like i will go mad. I left my mba double graduation cz of this stress m gnt through. M spoiling my life for just this blow job.

Hi The testing guidelines are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days and if there are no other exposures during this time than the results of the test are conclusive. Also, oral sex carries THE lowest risk of HIV transmission. The other thing to remember is there are other sexually transmitted infections that are more easily transmitted than HIV. Especially with having multiple partners, but again HIV would be last on the list with oral sex.

The only way to truly know your status is to get tested so that you can get back to life!

Be well, Shannon

Rubbing risk for hiv
broken condom receptive anal: help