Rubbing risk for hiv

hello, ive a question, i week ago i was with a man who fingered me and he cause in my anus some irritation like the irritation from the babys when theyre not changed, and then he rubbed his penis with precum in that irritation, all of this happended outside my anus, just in the entrance of the crack, there was no peentration, just he frot his penis for 2 seconds i think in my irritaded crack hole but not penetrated, there was a risk for hiv in this situation??, iv need to get tested?, the irritation was pink there was not blood, just irritated.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Unbroken skin is an effective barrier against HIV. In this case, even though it was irritated, it doesn't sound like the skin was broken. I would not be concerned. I do not think you were at risk for HIV in this situation.

In health,

Richard

how long does it take for hiv virus to die in air?
immunocomb bispot.. not in archive. beg for help