Do you agree with that?

Here's my situation:

A few days ago i had sex with a girl, don t know her HIV status (assuming she is positive). In the beginning i fingered her and then stopped and started to put on the condom immediately after that. The problem is that i touched for a few seconds my penis head (meatus of urethra/opening/tip) with the same wet finger (bottom side of finger) that i had used to finger her. I had no cuts or wounds. Is there any chance of infection this way?...or the vaginal fluids that remained on the penis head maybe were pushed inside my urethra during protected penetration???...Do i need testing specifically for this incident?

This is what a colleague of yours (MD) answered me..."I recommend testing because the venue of HIV is not yet completely exploited (including all the possible means of transmissions).

Do you agree with that opinion Doc?...are there any other possible means of transmission that we don't know??...is my incident possibly one of them?...should i worry?? Thank you very much

Common question. Standard answer: Nope. The amount of virus on your hands (assuming the lady in question was indeed infected) would be small. It is likely that the act of sex itself mechanically facilitates transmission. A dab of vaginal fluid on your penis won't do it.

As you are concerned, an HIV test now and 12 weeks from now would not hurt and will hopefully reassure you when the results return negative.

Seroconversion
Positive Elisa & Western Blot but negative PCR-DNA test