Doctor Shannon sorry for being annoying but final final question?

Dr Shannon thank you for all your help and advise in the previous posts. My test is this Wednsday and I forgot to ask a simple but curious question. If I received I unprotective oral sex does that put me at risk?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If this were the only risk someone participated in, our recommendation to someone would be that HIV testing was not warranted, again only if this was the only exposure.

Sex with sex worker possibly condom failure
Can combivir decrease you bodys ability to fight off infection and decrease your blood clotting ability