Sex with sex worker possibly condom failure

Hi, at first i want to thank you all for your attention .I had sex with a sex worker on 05/03 , i used condom and it did not break. I had two intercourses, the first ocurred during two minutes aprox. and the second 5 minutes aprox. I am concerned because of the thoughts i have listed bellow:

1 - Before we start sex, she went to the bathroom and i heard she washing her vagina, and i think she used some lubricant and i dont know what kind was it . In case of it was an oil-based one, considering the time of the intercourse, 2 and later 5 minutes (obviously with one condom for each intercourse)what is the risk that i was exposed to hiv? non existent ?,rare ?, very very low ?, low?, medium or High? Can the oil do a damage to the condom so fast that the virus can pass thru and infect me?

2 - After the first intercourse, i slid my index finger and the thumb over the condom and touched the liquid ( i dont know if it was lubricant she used, vaginal fluid (i think she didnt get excited sexually)or the condom lubricant or even all mixed . I touched the top of a long neck beer i was drinking. I ask, My lips were chapped i drank the beer, is it possible get infected this way?

3- is it possible a person get infected using a condom correctly, i mean during all sexual act and the condom dont break?

i will really appreciate your comments.

regards,

Luiz

Hi It's good that she washed herself prior to your starting. If she did use an oil based lubricant the concern is that the condom will break as long as it does not break than the risk is decreased. 2. You cannot get HIV from casual contact, touching fluid doesn't put you at risk as long as there were no fresh open wounds and getting from drinking from the bottle is not possible. 3. There is never a 100% guarantee but the likelihood of HIV transmission when proper precautions are used dramatically reduced.

I'm really scared and worried! Please help me experts. please i beg you. Clear my doughts!!!
Doctor Shannon sorry for being annoying but final final question?