| Can I get infected by drinking water out of someone's bottle with HIV if i have cavities?
Mar 31, 2013
Please help me- I accidentally drank water out of someone's bottle who has HIV, and i am very worried i got infected because i have cavities in mouth. I have have been readying your forums regarding this issue, but i didn't come across if you have cavities. I appreciate for your help.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
It doesn't matter if you have cavities.
You can not get HIV from sharing a bottle with someone. This is one of the top misconceptions out there (10 Common Fears About HIV Transmission).
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Drink
- Bloody Urine After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hiv From Drinking Another Person's Water?
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Burning Urethra After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.