Open Wound contact with HIV Salvia
Mar 31, 2013
Good day I am stressing to the point where I can no work of function properly and really need some help. I have a freind who is HIV and I kissed her. I know you can not get HIV through salvia though what worries me is that I had a open cut on my upper lip which would have come into contact with her salvia. Can you contract HIV this way, please can you respond as I can not seem to find a answer from anyone or form any website.
Response from Mr. Glenn
You can not get HIV from saliva. But it sounds like you know this.
It doesn't matter if you have a cut or anything else if there isn't something to give you HIV.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.