Exposore to dry blood
Mar 31, 2013
Hi, I am pretty concerned, and I was hoping you can give me some peace of mind that im just being paranoid... So my question is, i was at a friends house, i saw my friends father and he had some blood on his shirt, unknowingly i went up and hugged him. I realized that he had blood on his shirt, and I had a cut on my hand that may have touched the dry blood... is it possible that i could be infected? I washed my cloths when I got back to my house.
Response from Mr. Glenn
No, it's not possible.
HIV can not be transmitted through dry blood.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.