The rain of medicine

So in january around the 19th my old sex partner told me that he has chlamydia and that he has given it to me.So i went to my doctor and got checked up and was given treatment.Now me and my new sex partner always use condoms, except on time where he rubbed his private part on mine with out a condom. It's now march and i am still taking pills what does this mean? and will my new sex partner be infected with chlamydia?

Hello and thanks for posting.

The usual treatment for chlamydia is either one- or seven days. Per the US CDC: "Persons with chlamydia should abstain from having sex for seven days after single dose antibiotics, or until completion of a seven-day course of antibiotics, to prevent spreading the infection to partners."

I'm not sure why you're still on antibiotics, but this deserves a question to your care provider.

BY

Please help me loosing my mind!!!
Exposore to dry blood