Please help me loosing my mind!!!

I beg you respond!!! Pleaseee A while ago .. 2 or 3 months ago i had protected sex with a prostitue of HIV status unknown... I always had a condom on .. The only time i didnt have a condom on is once when she took it out and spit on my penis and gave me a handjob in order for me to come but i didnt.. After 2 or 3 weeks i was travelling to a different country with different weather conditions ..i had a cold for a week and swallen throat .. It got me 1 week to get better with antibiotics..then i got better and after 1 week the cold came back!! Considering i was also traveling to different weather condition country and earlier i took a cold vaccine... This is the first situation that is driving me crazy!!!

The second situation, one month before my latest intercourse , i had protected sex with a prostitue, she sucked my penis in order for me to get hard.. my penis was not up when she started.. and afterwards i had a condom and continued normally..and after this intercourse ( 3 weeks - 3.5 weeks ) i got tested for hiv and it was negAtive I am scared could i have HIV?

Hi You are making good choices by having protected sex. Oral sex we know carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Your risk of HIV transmission is very small. To continue on the testing course the recommendation is to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and as long as no other exposures happened during this time than the results are conclusive.

HIV TRANSMISSION
The rain of medicine