I was making out wuth my man and he poured his sperms on top of my vagina thou the sperms never penetrated inside my vagina and i sort of wet by then, will i be at risk of getting HIV?? And what does it mean when you say HIV is transmitted through vaginal fluids? Dont understand!

Hi The situation you described carries a low risk of HIV transmission, but does carry a risk because of his semen coming into contact with your vaginal area. If a woman is living with HIV, such as myself, my vaginal fluid contains HIV and can be transmitted. Though it is very difficult for a woman to transmit the virus to a man it is possible.

Because there was an exchange of body fluid, his semen coming into contact with your vaginal area and not knowing his status I would recommend testing, though again it's a small risk, but you should know for sure.

The testing guidelines are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, and as long as there were no other exposures during this time than the results are conclusive.

Frottage risk Please Help
Please help me loosing my mind!!!