Frottage risk Please Help

hello, i was with a man who fingered me very rough and cause some irritation in my external anus/crack area, then he ribbed his pennis outside my crack wich was some irritated like the irritation from the babys, and his penis has some precum on it , there was no penetration, but im scared that some of his precum touch that irritation outside my crack/anus, and get infected of hiv, i need to get tested for thsi situation??, and that irritation is an entrance for hiv, or it has to be a deep cut ?? Thanks

Hi We know that HIV transmission through anal sex is the highest risk and the bottom partner or receiving partner is at the highest risk. Since the fingering was rough and caused bleeding and because he did rub his penis in the same are and had pre cum the risk is there. Not as high as unprotected anal sex, but because there were fresh cuts and you were bleeding and he had pre cum that came into contact with those areas I do feel you need to be tested. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 week post exposure then again at 90 days, if there are no other exposures during this time than the results of the test are conclusive.

Be well, be safe and get tested! Shannon

Please help
HIV TRANSMISSION