Please help

Hi, 8 or 9 years ago, when i was just a kid some older guys from my street told me to drink beer from a bottle, and it had some white liquid around the place you put your mouth so i guess they put something in it, so i was wondering if it was semen or even blood could i get infected with hiv? I just took a sip, didn't have any mouth sores, i bite my mouth but not to the extent that it bleeds as the are just small cuts that don't bleed, and i don't recall biting them at that time, so the question is could i get infected with hiv if there was semen or blood in the bootle of beer or if some of that liquid from the bottle touched my lips. The reason i am asking this is that i got a rash about 5-6 months ago that comes and goes, light red dots that don't itch and I had a flu that lasted 4 days with high fever like a week ago, and i started to feel a small tingling in my right foot yesterday when i cross my legs or put one feet on the other. Am i just overreacting or? Thanks in advance

Greetings from Europe

Hi The risk of HIV transmission in your experience is extremely low to non existent. There are other bacterias and viruses out there that you may have picked up but the likelihood of it being HIV is very small. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

thanks everybody
Frottage risk Please Help