Mar 31, 2013
i just wanna say thanks to all the doctors for the answers and information, i just tested 90 days and it was negative, am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy, thanks everybody, and thanks for your website, it was a real horrible 90 days
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi So good to hear you receive negative results!!!! Just remember the last 90 days the next time you are in a situation and remember to protect yourself!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.