|Please Help Me find peace of mind
Mar 31, 2013
2 weeks ago I picked up a sex worker she performed oral sex on me with a condom. She took off the condom and spit on her hand and continued to give me a handjob. What is the risk for HIV or a STD? I am sleeping a lot and my body is sore. Please help me
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV infection and with protection added in the risk reduces even more so. The spitting on her hand and masturbating you does not pose a risk either as HIV is not transmitted through saliva.
From this experience your HIV risk is extremely low.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.