Two questions for the price of one....

Hey there Shannon! I have two questions for you so I hope that you have time to answer. I know that you are very busy!

1) This is more for clarification really. A lot of answers state that HIV begins to die immediantly after leaving the body can I take that to mean that the moment it leaves it begins dying and being less infectious?

2) Lymph nodes, especially generalized lymph nodes, seem to be very common when it comes to hiv. When lymph nodes do appear would you say it is common for them to be in groups and clusters? I hear the term generalized lymph nodes a lot so I would take that to mean when it comes to be a solitary lymph node it is generally attributed to another issue.

Thank you!

Hi Yes it becomes less infectious once it leaves the body because it begins to die and is unable to replicate itself therefore unable to transmit. Lymph nodes can be experienced in many different ways, clusters or just one. It depends on the persons immune system and how it worked before infection and how infection affects the body.

HIV through money when i have cut on hand
Please Help Me find peace of mind