HIV through money when i have cut on hand

Hi Im a cashier that regularly handles money, coins and notes. I had a small cut on the palm of my hand while i was at work and i was wondering what are the chances of contracting HIV from the money that I was handling. There was not noticeable blood on the money as well.

Hi HIV is not transmitted through casual contact and what you are describing is just that, casual contact. There would have to be a significant amount of blood on the money and put there as the guest handed you the money. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

Accurate HIV testing Window
Two questions for the price of one....