Accurate HIV testing Window

Hi there! I answer questions for people inquiring about HIV and safe sex and STD's on a forum. According to thebody.com, a conclusive test is at 3 months, after testing first at 6 weeks. Someone told me my information is outdated and the conclusive test is at 8 weeks. I didn't think that was true, but I wanted to ask to make sure my information was not outdated. Blessings <3

Hi The guidelines for testing are changing as testing is becoming more sensitive. It used to be someone had to be tested for a year, then it was reduced to 6 months and currently 3 months and there are test that are becoming available that are 1 and 2 months. I currently stay with the 3 month/90 day conclusiveness of test results.

Dr. Shannon. Final question!
HIV through money when i have cut on hand