Dr. Shannon. Final question!

Dr. Shannon thank you for your reply on my previous question now my last and final question of today is: After suffering from anxiety I seem not to eat as much as I used to and I also find it that I eat small portions but sometimes I only eat one or two meals a day. Could this be an affect of anxiety or could this be something that I should definitely get tested for. I haven't gotten tested yet but I will on in two weeks Even though I'm probably getting tested for nothing since you've Already declared that I had no risks for HIV, I'm also getting headaches, I think I'm not gaining any weight lately. Also there's a small minor sharp pain in my chest. Could this be a heart problem or a muscle pull. Plzzz reply thank you. You've been very helpful

Hi It does sound like anxiety is getting the better part of you and it does sound like getting a test come back negative will relieve you of these symptoms.

Deep kissing can cause HIV?
Accurate HIV testing Window