Deep kissing can cause HIV?

I was 9 years old. I had a deep kissing with my cousins everyday. I forgot, at that time we had a bleeding gums or not. But, since that day, I had a joint pain and muscle aches, and i got severe cough. Im very afraid of this. Please help me :"(

Hi Kissing is NOT a risk for HIV transmission. HIV is not transmitted through saliva. The muscle aches and symptoms are due to other reasons and if they continue I would recommend that you follow up with your healthcare provider for evaluation. But it is not HIV.

Can't sleep, and extremely nervous and anxious, PLEASE HELP!
Dr. Shannon. Final question!