Deep kissing can cause HIV?
Mar 31, 2013
I was 9 years old. I had a deep kissing with my cousins everyday. I forgot, at that time we had a bleeding gums or not. But, since that day, I had a joint pain and muscle aches, and i got severe cough. Im very afraid of this. Please help me :"(
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Kissing is NOT a risk for HIV transmission. HIV is not transmitted through saliva. The muscle aches and symptoms are due to other reasons and if they continue I would recommend that you follow up with your healthcare provider for evaluation. But it is not HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.