Can't sleep, and extremely nervous and anxious, PLEASE HELP!

I met a guy online who claimed to have been tested 1 week prior to our encounter, which resulted in a HIV negative result. I don't always trust everyone so I made sure to practice only safe sex with him. We were fooling around and when we ejaculated he pulled off his condom and came on my stomach. It was unexpected so I moved my hand (just a natural reaction) and some of his sperm landed on my hand. I am terrified because I had a small cut near my knuckle that I had received earlier that day. I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped it off and washed my hands with soap. Does this situation place me at risk (just on the off-chance that he was HIV+)? I have been freaking out ever since it happened. It has now been 10 weeks since this incident occurred. Beginning at 7-8 weeks post-exposure I had an earache, and some nasal congestion and chest congestion but no fever was ever present. I have a feeling that it has something to do with my allergies due to the seasons changing but I was still terrified. I took an oraquick at home test at exactly 8 weeks post exposure and made sure to follow the directions EXACTLY. My result was negative. I am still very nervous due to the fact that I have read that 1 out of 12 oraquick tests will give a false negative. Can I move on and put this experience in the past? Or do I need to get more testing done? Thank you so much for your time. I am just very scared!

Hi You did the right thing by ensuring that you used condoms during your experience and with the cut on your knuckle this doesn't increase your risk. The cut would have to had happened during sex, it would need to be freshly open. Washing your hands immediately was again the smart thing to do and I feel that your risk is incredibly low for HIV transmission to occur. The testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time than the results are conclusive. at 8 weeks, I would recommend getting tested at 90 day mark and you will have conclusive results. Though again I feel your risk is very small.

Non seroconversion
Deep kissing can cause HIV?