Non seroconversion

I asked before, but is this an issue anymore now days or can you take a negative antibody test at 6 months 100% to the bank? Medhelp help says 3 months is 100% are they right? I tested at 6 months for all stds and hiv. Cuz I've read about non seroconversion and that it still happens. Is this true? Do I still have reason to be scared or can I resume unprotected sex with my wife with my negative tests regardless of symptoms?

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time than the results of the test are conclusive. Most especially with your results at 6 months will be conclusive, as long as there were no other exposures during that 6 month time frame. There has been some confusion with the sensitivity of the testing over the last several years getting much more sensitive and able to detect antibodies sooner. It used to be that folks that were exposed needed to receive testing for a year and then it was 6 months and now it is 3 months/90 days and there is one that is being used now that can detect at one month. Not everyone is aware of the sensitivities changing for HIV testing.

But again at 90 days the test results are conclusive.

late Seroconversion people/ non
Can't sleep, and extremely nervous and anxious, PLEASE HELP!