I am Stress, need your help
Mar 31, 2013
Last week, I was having some oral sex with a girl and I put my finger to her vaginal. For your information 2 hours before having that oral sex I was cut my finger nails. If that girls having HIV positive, it is possible for me to get infection.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and fingering carries a low risk as well. I'm not sure what you mean by cut your fingernails. If you had a significant cut on your fingers this could pose a small risk of transmission, but again very small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.