A question that hasn't been asked

Hi,I asked a question last year about a risk situation (unprotected penetrative sex) that I had with an escort girlfriend, thankfully my test at 87th day came back negative so I continued with my life. However that situation deeply traumatized me, and now I constantly worry about getting HIV or HCV. This time I have a situation that I don't know if it is risky or not and I can't find it on the forums. The situation is the following, I was visiting a relative in the hospital and his daughter was cutting his toenails, accidentaly she cutted him and he bled (he was taking anticoagulant btw), I think he bled on her hand, anyway, afterwards she was eating potatochips from a bag and I took some, several times after she got her hand into the bag (I don't think she had washed them), the potato chips, as you know are like little blades so I got small cuts inside my mouth when I ate them, not deep but small cuts. My question is, can I get HIV or HCV if my relative is infected and if there was blood on the potatochips from her hand? Sorry for this question LOL I'll try to donate.

Hi Never apologize for asking a question this is why we are here. There is not a way for you to get HIV from this. The only way to get HIV is through a direct exchange of body fluid, vaginal, semen, blood or mothers milk and it has to be an immediate exchange through sex or sharing needles. Casual contact is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.

accupuncture
Scared. Please help