Simple question/straight answer
Mar 31, 2013
Are there still ppl that don't produce antibodies by 6 months from exsposure? I believe I'm one of them. Why am I not producing antibodies? I've had a normal CBC, ANA, liver function test, SED rate, immunoglobulin tests, and have tested negative for all stds at 28 weeks. What do I do now? Thought the tests where so sensitive now. My tests where all ran by quest labs.
Response from Mr. Cordova
90 days is enough time to get an accurate test result. Six months is an outdated window period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Licking Nipple?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Broken Condom
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Transmission Erotic Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.