Mar 31, 2013
Thanks sir, you answered my previous question now i wanna know one more thing sir i had genital frottage with my friend and he ejaculated on my penis does this pose any risk of getting Hiv? and its said that Hiv virus in fragile and dies within minutes but its just a couple of seconds required for this virus to enter urethra throug seman while frottage and mutual masturbation so hope you understood my question please reply this too sir i can't find an exact answer for this anywhere
Response from Mr. Cordova
The virus is not going to be able to enter your urethra during frottage. It is the thrusting motion of penetrative sex that can cause the virus to make it way into your urethra.
I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.