Gay sex

Thanks sir, you answered my previous question now i wanna know one more thing sir i had genital frottage with my friend and he ejaculated on my penis does this pose any risk of getting Hiv? and its said that Hiv virus in fragile and dies within minutes but its just a couple of seconds required for this virus to enter urethra throug seman while frottage and mutual masturbation so hope you understood my question please reply this too sir i can't find an exact answer for this anywhere

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The virus is not going to be able to enter your urethra during frottage. It is the thrusting motion of penetrative sex that can cause the virus to make it way into your urethra.

I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Insti Rapid test Accuracy
Simple question/straight answer