Insti Rapid test Accuracy

Hello, I had a brief insertive oral experience in late Feb/2012. Four days later I began having urinary tract difficulties and have been doctoring ever since with symptoms. I had an HIV Elisa lab test at the end of March and negative POC Insti Rapid test so on June 13, July 31 and January 12, 2013, I also tested more than once for stds. I continue to present with periphereal neuropathy, sore throat and and coated tonguesevere flaking skin, skin warts and brown spots on arms and torso, lack of thermal regulation, fatigue, chronic productive cough for three months, elevated heart rate and loss of sense of taste and smell. It is a miserable life from the active one I used to live. Are those many tests reliable despite symptoms? If it was from years ago, would they pick it up? Notvsurevwhat todo

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your risk was EXTREMELY low. I do not even recommend testing for a risk like this. However, as you have already tested.... any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.

I would suggest working with your doctor to determine other possible causes for the symptoms you are experiencing. It is not HIV.

In health,

Richard

Protected anal sex
Gay sex