Protected anal sex

Hello, Five days go I had protected anal sex with another male. I was the top, I put a condom on and used lube. I checked every so often if the condom was still around my penis, which it was. I came in the condom after 10 minutes of sex. I pulled out and the condom was still on, I removed the condom but did not see any thing leaking. I didn't check well enough if the condom had holes, besides if it was leaking. The next day I had diarrhea, I have been getting diarrhea for 5 days now. I'm really scarred. Should I take this as a sign? I know I will get tested after a few more weeks pass because is too early at the moment. When do you recomed to get my first test done? 2 weeks? One month? Thank You

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I do not think you need to be tested for this incident. Using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

However, if you want to get tested for your peace of mind then you could go in for an initial test at 28 days, with a final test at 90. I am confident the results will be negative.

In health,

Richard

pls pls pls answer..need a peace of mind
Insti Rapid test Accuracy